Sunday, October 2, 2011

Look at Me: It's about time!

I thought it about time to do another post, seeing as it's been a week since my last. I've been here...just haven't been inspired to share anything. I started writing a post but wasn't sure I wan't to share it just yet, so it's in drafts for now... Waiting until I am confident enough to share.

But for now, here's what I wore to church yesterday. 

Dress - Ashley Wilson, Jumper - Saba, Shoes - Dotti, Belt - Loop From David Jones.

Stay tuned because this week, I'm actually going to do some posting! I'm on holidays for the week and have some fun things to share that I've been working on for our little house. Maybe I will do a tour... or, maybe not. Find out! hehe

You may also have noticed the package pals button there ---->

I'm pretty excited about it! I'll share more on that later though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment